Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara   50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:36 pm

50 Cent recently spoke with VIBE Magazine about a few females from his recent past, comedian Chelsea Handler and singer Ciara. 50 was photographed multiple times with Handler and romantic rumors spread. When it comes to Chelsea, 50 told VIBE...

“I don’t speak to her as much as I did. Chelsea is confident. I think confidence is the sexiest thing about a person. She’s the kind of person that if you’re blessed with the opportunity to hang out with her, you’ll enjoy it. I’m not sure you’ll look at her and actually want to jump over the table and fuck her, but you might. You would leave after talking with her feeling that she is a cool person.” (VIBE)
When it comes to singer Ciara, the G-Unit general had a very public feud with her via Twitter. Vibe asked about the beef to which 50 replied..
“I could care less about trying to attack someone or bring them down in any way. I look at those scenarios like they’re actually trying to attack me. See, even if I have to assume that US Weekly said what you say. I’m sure she didn’t say that. She’s a friend. She’s been a friend. You know? And it’s like, I don’t know what to expect of people. I’ve been surprised a lot. You think you know what to expect out of people but…. I don’t know how I respond to that without being the bad guy.” (Vibe)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara   50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:39 am

LOL horny 50, very good thread, but it would be nice if you can put a picture with it Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com

50 Cent Talks Chelsea Handler And Ciara
Page 1 of 1