Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eminem When i'm gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Emin3m*

*Emin3m*

Eminem  When i'm gone Empty
PostSubject: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:13 am

Pure poetry *-* Hailie <3

Back to top Go down
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

PostSubject: Re: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:17 am

Every time i hear this song i remember my first days as an Eminem's fan, this was the first song to listen to, and i gonna be a big fan for the rest of my life
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com
*Emin3m*

*Emin3m*

PostSubject: Re: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:19 am

Eminem wrote:
Every time i hear this song i remember my first days as an Eminem's fan, this was the first song to listen to, and i gonna be a big fan for the rest of my life

This was my first em song too! I rember i though ''wow this dude is amazing..love this song'' and since that day i've never stopped listening to Shady *-*
Back to top Go down
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

PostSubject: Re: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:37 am

well sorry for breaking the chain of "when i'm gone" being the 1t song....my 1st song was mockingbird at that i didnt even know that this guy existed but i was hooked by his flow...and i'm proud to be one his biggest fan!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
*Emin3m*

*Emin3m*

PostSubject: Re: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:42 am

Billyshady76 wrote:
well sorry for breaking the chain of "when i'm gone" being the 1t song....my 1st song was mockingbird at that i didnt even know that this guy existed but i was hooked by his flow...and i'm proud to be one his biggest fan!!! Very Happy

feel free to break the chain,cause Mockingbird is my fav song ;D by the way im proud to be an eminem fan too..even if my friends are tired of hear me talking about Slim always and everywhere XD

Last edited by *Emin3m* on Mon May 23, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

PostSubject: Re: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

wow infact mockingbird was my second song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem When i'm gone   Eminem  When i'm gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Eminem When i'm gone
Page 1 of 1