Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem Empty
PostSubject: Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem   Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

Penelope Cruz reveals her favorite hobby

Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem Uzhzibfebbzz

Penelope Cruz stars in the upcoming film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Other than acting, however, the new mom, 37, reveals she has a very musical hobby.

Cruz enjoys karaoke -- more specifically, Eminem karaoke.

She recently told Look Magazine, “I'm one of those people who do it by themselves when they are alone and I'm not embarrassed to say it. I like to rap but I only know one song. The Eminem one: 'Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside.’''

Cruz graces the cover of the June issue of Vogue and reveals there was one time she didn’t keep her rapping skills under wraps.

She recounted a time she did a duet of Eminem’s “trailer park girls” song, “Without Me,” with Los Angeles Lakers star Pau Gasol.

“I was this big next to him,” Cruz said. “My husband took a picture of us while we were singing. It’s very interesting, that picture.”

For Cruz, karaoke is her favorite thing to do to relax when she’s not filming.

“I’ve gone to karaoke bars in almost every city I have been to,” she said. “Every time I am on a movie location, we find a karaoke bar and take the crew.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem   Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:03 am

Penelope Cruz + Megan Fox, They are my favorite actresses i love them
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem   Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:29 am

Eminem wrote:
Penelope Cruz + Megan Fox, They are my favorite actresses i love them

Ya man both are fucking HOT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem   Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem Empty

Back to top Go down

Penelope Cruz likes to rap to Eminem
Page 1 of 1