Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eminem Taps Sway For Shade 45’s New Morning Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Eminem Taps Sway For Shade 45’s New Morning Show Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Taps Sway For Shade 45’s New Morning Show   Eminem Taps Sway For Shade 45’s New Morning Show EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Eminem Taps Sway For Shade 45’s New Morning Show Eminem-royce-2

MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway made his mark on radio and starting in July the Bay Area Native will continue to run the airwaves as the host of “Sway in the Morning” on Eminem’s Shade 45 music channel on SIRIUS XM Radio.

Sway, who has made his name as the host of the legendary “Wake Up Show” alongside his partner King Tech has played a part in launching the careers of many rappers including Tupac, Notorious B.I.G. and, of course Eminem through his critically acclaimed radio gig. His contributions are something that the now-multi-platinum Slim Shady is still fully aware of. “I got my start on radio with Sway and so it only makes sense for things to come full-circle and have him join the family at Shade 45,” Eminem said in a press release announcing the new show. “I’m looking forward to the honor of Sway making mornings better on Shade 45 on Sirius XM for a long time to come.”

For Sway, it’s another chapter in an already esteemed career. "I’m constantly striving to be a part of winning teams and movements and Shade 45 on Sirius XM embodies this spirit,” he said in the same release. “We plan to tap into hip-hop and pop culture, global and domestic news and classic and groundbreaking new music. This is truly a labor of passion for me with two of the best at what they do, Eminem and Paul Rosenberg. We plan to make more history!”

Fans can expect “Sway in the Morning” to feature song premieres, in-studio guests and music news Monday through Friday from 8:00am- 12:00 pm ET.

Calloway will continue to carry on his duties at MTV News and you can still catch Sway every week on Rap Fix Live, at the upcoming VMAs and anywhere that music news is being broken!

"This is a great opportunity to expand on what I'm already doing at MTV News" Sway added. "Nothing changes. I will still be in the field, breaking news and conducting interviews daily, and hosting MTV News' weekly 'RapFix Live.' Bridging these two worlds together will create more opportunity to push culture forward."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238

Eminem Taps Sway For Shade 45’s New Morning Show
Page 1 of 1