Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

50 Cent Taps Eminem, Alex Da Kid, Just Blaze For His New Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

50 Cent Taps Eminem, Alex Da Kid, Just Blaze For His New Album Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Taps Eminem, Alex Da Kid, Just Blaze For His New Album   50 Cent Taps Eminem, Alex Da Kid, Just Blaze For His New Album EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:01 pm

50 Cent Taps Eminem, Alex Da Kid, Just Blaze For His New Album 50-cent-taps-eminem-alex-da-kid-just-blaze-for-his-new-album

50 Cent has started the promotion for his fifth studio record and spoke with DJ Whoo Kid about the upcoming project.
In an interview on SiriusXM’s Shade 45, Fif explained that the album is no longer called Black Magic and that he recorded 43 songs for possible use on the CD.
"I can’t wait till my album comes out. I think things will shift," the Outlaw rapper revealed. "Everybody who fell in love with what I fell in love with in hip-hop will respond to it because it’s got the right tones on it."
Naming the collaborators, 50 Cent shared with Whoo's listeners: "I did four songs in Detroit with Em. I did two with Just Blaze, a Boi-1da joint, and I did something with Alex Da Kid. I got some heat."
Going on to discuss those Eminem tracks further, he said: "We made two that are definite singles and the other two are the kinds of records that we been making, more aimed at my core audience, more aggressive, more of a different kind of energy to it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238

50 Cent Taps Eminem, Alex Da Kid, Just Blaze For His New Album
Page 1 of 1