Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eminem And Royce Da 5'9" To Drop Bad Meets Evil EP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

Eminem And Royce Da 5'9" To Drop Bad Meets Evil EP Empty
PostSubject: Eminem And Royce Da 5'9" To Drop Bad Meets Evil EP   Eminem And Royce Da 5'9" To Drop Bad Meets Evil EP EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Bad and Evil will once again team up, as rap stars Eminem and Royce da 5'9" announced Monday (April 25) that they will be dropping an EP this June on Em's Shady Records division of Interscope.

The duo, who record under the alias Bad Meets Evil, first traded bars on Eminem's 1999 major-label debut, The Slim Shady LP, and then went on to release an independent single (with "Nuttin' to Do," "Scary Movies" and "I'm the King") on Game Records later that year. A subsequent feud between Em and Royce halted any collaborations between the two, but the duo has since made peace and began recording together. In January, it was announced that Eminem signed Royce's group, Slaughterhouse, to Shady, but before that project hits, fans will be treated to an as-yet-untitled Bad Meets Evil EP.

"Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio," Eminem said in an Interscope press release. "At first, we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy, so here we are."

Royce added: "I'm excited to see this project come to fruition considering the long lapse in time between when we worked before and now. We had a blast doing it and we just hope everyone enjoys it while we're working on the Monster that will be the Slaughterhouse album."

While the name of the Bad Meets Evil EP will be revealed at a later date, it has been confirmed that beatmakers D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh will be producing on the project.

Are you excited for the new Bad Meets Evil project? Tell us below!
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com

Eminem And Royce Da 5'9" To Drop Bad Meets Evil EP
Page 1 of 1