Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan' Empty
PostSubject: Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan'   Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan' EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 am

A FED up Arsenal fan has used Eminem's famous song 'Stan' to mock Arsene Wenger's transfer policy.
Lifelong supporter and blogger Gunnerblog changed the lyrics to the hit, which reached No1 in the UK back in 2000, to launch a hilarious dig at the French tactician.

In the parody, 'Stan' is no longer a crazed Eminem obsessive but Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke voicing his concerns at Wenger's lack of summer signings.

He tells Wenger money is available for new recruits, saying: "I sent transfer funds to spend this Autumn you must not have got them.

"There probably was a problem with my web banking or something, I hope I didn't mistakenly send them to Tottenham..."

Referring to Wenger's stint as boss of Japanese outfit Grampus Eight, it continues: "I know you probably hear this every day but I'm your biggest fan, I even dug that underground stuff you did in Japan.

"If you didn't want to buy Phil Jagielka you didn't have to, but if I'd have known your plans I'd have slapped you..."

'Stan' then slams the Gunners boss for signing a series of flops including Amaury Bischoff, Guillaume Warmuz and Denilson and suggests the team should revert to a 4-4-2 formation.

Throughout the verses he becomes increasingly more irritated after failing to get a response from Wenger and his tone gets more and more aggressive.

'Stan' later blasts Wenger over his failure to win a trophy for six seasons and he even calls for him to quit Arsenal and join Paris St Germain.

The parody ends with 'Wenger' apologising to 'Stan' for taking so long to reply to his letters, with him claiming: "I've just been busy.

"Gervinho had a freak out 'cos the rain made his hair frizzy."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
TheRealSlimSHady

TheRealSlimSHady

Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan'   Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan' EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 am

epic shizz
Back to top Go down

Arsenal fan mocks Arsene Wenger using Eminem hit 'Stan'
Page 1 of 1