Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slaughterhouse Hope New Album Will Be Out By Christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

Slaughterhouse Hope New Album Will Be Out By Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Slaughterhouse Hope New Album Will Be Out By Christmas   Slaughterhouse Hope New Album Will Be Out By Christmas EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Slaughterhouse Hope New Album Will Be Out By Christmas Qnsac3

When Eminem co-signs you, expectations will run high. With the ink dry on their Shady Records contract, hip-hop supergroup Slaughterhouse are hard at work on their first LP to be released via Em's label. On Wednesday, Royce da 5'9", Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I appeared on "RapFix Live" and talked to Sway about the progress of their as-yet-untitled album.

"It's not an urban legend, though, this is happening. This is really taking place," Joe Budden told Sway from the set of Bad Meets Evil's "Fast Lane" video in Detroit.

In 2009, Slaughterhouse released their self-titled debut on indie label E1 Music. The LP was recorded in a rush and still was met with critical acclaim. Now that the collective is in a major-label setting, the expectations are higher — a notion not lost on the group. "We're just getting started, we're not gonna rush it," said Royce. "We were behind the eight ball with the last album — we had to get it done in six days. Just having the opportunity where time is not an issue, budget is not an issue — we just gonna go in there and knock it out."

Having Eminem's guidance is also a plus. "I run everything by him, just 'cause I trust his ear. And he has OCD, so I know he'll nitpick my song apart," Royce told Sway. "So even with my solo stuff, anything I do, I try to run by him. So he is kinda like our A&R I guess."

The chemistry between the quartet's members seems to be intact. Even when the rest of Slaughterhouse are giving Budden a ribbing for his controversial song leak "Ordinary Love Sh-- Pt. 3," there are no hard feelings. "They unconditionally love me, these guys. I don't care what they say," Budden said.

As far as when the new album will release, the group is hoping for a fourth-quarter drop. "If I had a wish list, I would love somewhere around Christmas," Royce said, with all of his bandmates in agreement.
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com

Slaughterhouse Hope New Album Will Be Out By Christmas
Page 1 of 1