Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL' Empty
PostSubject: 50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL'   50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL' EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:30 pm

50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL' 50-cent-idol-236cm052011

50 Cent put a microphone back in his hand on last night's 'American Idol' Season 10 semi-finale. With all the news of the rapper taking on dramatic film roles, sorta dating Chelsea Handler and plugging, and then unplugging, a line of headphones, remembering that 50 Cent rapped was getting tough. But Fiddy swaggered on stage last night (May 19) to belt out his feature on Nicole Scherzinger's new single 'Right There.'

Ever the funnyman, 50 Cent tried to get a little dirty on stage during the live, family-friendly tapping. Approaching Scherzinger as she sang, 50 tried to grind up against the former Pussycat Doll, but to no avail, as he was quickly, and hilariously, brushed off by the raven-haired bombshell.

"I was really wanting to date her," 50 said of the opportunity to collaborate with Scherzinger, who is dating Formula One Champion driver Lewis Hamilton. "Maybe I'll get a chance to do the video and be next to her and see what happens." The video ended up being just as playful and spicy as last night's 'Idol' performance.

'American Idol' contestants Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina head to the finals, following Haley Reinhart's departure on last night's show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

PostSubject: Re: 50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL'   50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL' EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

If i was 50 Cent, I would have slapped the shit out of her ass, bitch
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

PostSubject: Re: 50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL'   50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL' EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Eminem wrote:
If i was 50 Cent, I would have slapped the shit out of her ass, bitch

Haha...man she's already commited...but you now our horny 50 can't leave a sexy bitch like nicole alone...!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL'   50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL' Empty

Back to top Go down

50 CENT GETS DISSED BY NICOLE SCHERZINGER ON 'AMERICAN IDOL'
Page 1 of 1