Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demi Lovato lists Eminem, BarlowGirl on "Stay Strong" playlist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Demi Lovato lists Eminem, BarlowGirl on "Stay Strong" playlist   Empty
PostSubject: Demi Lovato lists Eminem, BarlowGirl on "Stay Strong" playlist    Demi Lovato lists Eminem, BarlowGirl on "Stay Strong" playlist   EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Singer and actress Demi Lovato recently added Seventeen contributor to her already impressive resume. One of her first offerings to the teen magazine is a “Stay Strong” playlist, where she reveals some of the songs that helped her through her recent struggles.

Among the artists featured is rapper Eminem and his #1 hit “Not Afraid,” off his “Recovery” album. “This song is really inspiring to me because Eminem's album was based on his recovery. This song made me feel confident in conquering my diseases,” she said, referring to her bouts with eating disorders and cutting.

Lovato lists Jon McLaughlin’s “We All Need Saving,” from his sophomore album “OK Now.” “I listen to this song when I need reassurance that I'm not the only one on the planet who struggles or has issues,” she says.

She’s also a fan of Christian rock acts such as MercyMe, naming their song “Word of God Speak” as her favorite Christian tune. “Lifts me up every time I hear it and my faith instantly gets renewed,” she says.

The 18-year-old Disney star also names BarlowGirl’s “Surrender” as the song she kept on repeat while in rehab. “In order to recover from any addiction, you have to surrender and recognize what you need to overcome,” she says.

Her playlist also includes Stacie Orrico’s “Strong Enough,” Bethany Dillion’s “Beautiful,” and the classic “A Change Is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke.

“Music has always been a huge part of my life and has helped me some tough times,” Lovato said.” “Certain songs always give me confidence, put me in a good mood, and inspire me.”

The playlist of what Lovato calls, “the music that helps keep me feeling positive and reminds me to stay strong,” is available now on iTunes.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238

Demi Lovato lists Eminem, BarlowGirl on "Stay Strong" playlist
Page 1 of 1