Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joe Budden dismisses Shady Records rumour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Joe Budden dismisses Shady Records rumour Empty
PostSubject: Joe Budden dismisses Shady Records rumour   Joe Budden dismisses Shady Records rumour EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Rapper Joe Budden has dismissed rumours that suggested he was poised to sign for Eminem’s record label as a solo artist.

Joe Budden dismisses Shady Records rumour Joe_Budden_538470375

Reports of Joe’s deal with Shady Records spread quickly throughout the Internet last weekend, but the founding member of hip-hop supergroup Slaughterhouse – who are also signed to Eminem’s label – rejected the talk as nothing more than web chat.

Additionally, the 30-year-old insisted that a photograph of him with rap superstar Eminem was, in fact, a doctored image.

The Pump It Up hitmaker said that he “heard the rumours” as people were tweeting him “all day long”, but added that he is “not to my knowledge…being signed as a solo artist”.

He continued by saying that he is fully focused on Slaughterhouse and he and fellow members Crooked I, Joell Ortiz and Royce da 5’9”are “extremely happy…and we’re going to do amazing things”.

However, somewhat cryptically, Joe stated that he has “another trick up my sleeve that you’re going to hear about real soon”.

Meanwhile, Joe joked that his working relationship with Eminem has “done wonders” for his personal life and expects that “it’ll do something for my career in the near future”.

He added, with a smile, that he believes the “women like me now because of Eminem”.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238

Joe Budden dismisses Shady Records rumour
Page 1 of 1