Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend?   Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend? EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend? 50-cent-dr-dre

While no concrete release date has been set for Dr. Dre's long overdue Detox album, two official singles from the project "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" have made it's way to the airwaves, giving a clear indication the album will drop this year. Earlier today estranged protege 50 Cent let the cat out the bag that another record, this one featuring himself was slated to drop for the Memorial Day weekend.

"I did a joint with dre for his album that's crazy" 50 tweeted. "They were suppose to put it out this weekend but you never know with dre."

Responding to a follower, 50 was the latest Dre confidant to confirm Detox would be delivered this year.

"@50cent when is Dre album detox comin?" user @bigseano84 questioned. "Soon dre got some heat" the Queens MC replied.

During his twitter frenzy 50 also elaborated on the progress of his next album.

"Iv been working I'm recording a lot for this album. I'm gonna keep recording cause I want to top get rich or die trying. You can be mad cause you have to wait but you will be happy when it comes. I want it to be perfect."

After being challenged if he can top his highly successful debut album Get Rich Or Die Trying, 50 acknowledged it was a tough challenge yet vowed the upcoming album will stand the test of time.

"I know its my best album but its long 19 cuts" said 50. "I'm not bothered by doubt people have expressed that to me all my life. It only enhances the feeling of victory in the end."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend?   Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend? EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:39 pm

OMG thats what i call Dope, But i wanted eminem in it thought
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com

Dr. Dre And 50 Cent Single On The Way This Weekend?
Page 1 of 1