This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

50 Cent "One Song Away" From Finishing New Album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

PostSubject: 50 Cent "One Song Away" From Finishing New Album   Fri May 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Fiddy has confirmed Black Magic will be released this summer...

50 Cent has revealed that he is just one song away from finishing his new album, Black Magic.

During his appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show - where Cent performed his collaboration, Right There, with Nicole Scherzinger - Fiddy confessed that his eagerly awaited fifth studio LP is almost complete.

The Baby By Me rapper told Ellen: "I finished my new album now. I’m actually one song away from being done. I’m mixing the record. I’m excited."

When asked by the former American Idol judge when fans can expected to hear his new material, Fiddy confirmed: "This summer they’ll have new music from me."

Mr. Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, is thought to have recently scrapped some dance/rock tunes from Black Magic, stating the new tracks that feature on the LP are reminiscent of those included his 2003 debut album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238

50 Cent "One Song Away" From Finishing New Album
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1