Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ja Rule Claims He No Longer Has Beef With 50 Cent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Ja Rule Claims He No Longer Has Beef With 50 Cent Empty
PostSubject: Ja Rule Claims He No Longer Has Beef With 50 Cent   Ja Rule Claims He No Longer Has Beef With 50 Cent EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Ja Rule Claims He No Longer Has Beef With 50 Cent 1-Ja_Rule-Nicki_Kim-hhdx

The soon-to-be-incarcerated rapper explains that he harbors no ill will towards Fif.

Ja Rule and 50 Cent publicly sparred some years back, most recently reigniting their beef with a war of words on Twitter. But despite their differences, Ja claims that he no longer has any ill will towards the G-Unit general.

“It’s resolved now. I’m cool. We ain’t beefing no more,” he told the.LIFE Files. While he may not feel a ways towards Fif, don’t expect a duet. “We’ll never collaborate. That’s just what it is. You don’t have to be at war with somebody, but it’s also kind of like U.S. and another country that they may not get along with. We don’t gotta go to war, but we’re not friends either. But we can coincide inside of a world. He’s doing him, and he’s not thinking about me, and I’m doing me and I’m not thinking about him.”

He expressed regret over a recent Twitter war, explaining that he was embarrassed by his actions. “I was a little ashamed of myself to be even involved with that. because I’m like, yo, I’m 35 years old and I’m on Twitter beef? That’s not something I want to entertain, but I’m a man first, so I’m reading shit like him sending Tweets and little things about me,” he continued. “Like, damn, nigga, what’s the problem man? We’ve been through that. It’s over. We done that. It was just that. It was a spur of the moment thing.”

Ja continued by stating that he got angry because he let 50 get under his skin. “I was just mad at the moment because I couldn’t believe that he was still engaging me. Like, nigga, you still beefing with me? You still want to beef with me, nigga? I’m done with that. You got what you wanted out this business. You made you some money. You blew up, you did your thing. Enjoy. And I’m enjoying life. It’s not even that serious. And people are tired of it, I’m tired of it, and I don’t want to talk about it no more. I don’t want people to ask me about it no more.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238

Ja Rule Claims He No Longer Has Beef With 50 Cent
Page 1 of 1