Eminem's Latest Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is all about Eminem the best raper alive, Featuring biography, discopgraphy, Interviews, news, Leaks, forums, photo gallery, and more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyshady76

Billyshady76

Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy Empty
PostSubject: Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy   Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:31 am

Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy 180511_eminem1a

Eminem has revealed that rapper turned actor Ice Cube gave him advice on making the transition from the mic to the screen. However, it wasn't really the right words of wisdom, with Ice telling Em that becoming an actor was easy.
In 2002, Eminem received endless praise for his lead role in '8 Mile,' a film that was loosely based on his own life. While Em made it look easy on screen, he reveals that the advice given to him by 'Friday' star Ice wasn't quite accurate.
In an interview with MTV News, Eminem said: "I think Ice Cube said this one time, I think I heard him say this one time, 'If you can rap, if you can perform to the camera for singing and videos, it should be an easy, fairly natural transition.' "
The 38 year-old 'I Need A Doctor' rapper explains how he then went into the acting business under false pretences. "I felt like having heard him say that was like, 'Oh, this may be fairly easy' - and it wasn't."
Em also reveals how he found it difficult coming to grips with being in front of a screen, but not performing with a mic. "It's a whole different thing, because you may be used to performing to the camera, but it's a whole different ball game when the music is off and you have lines that you need to say."
What do you think of Eminem's acting skills?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056732238
ShadyK2
Head Admin/Developer
Head Admin/Developer
ShadyK2

Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy   Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:01 am

I think both Eminem and Ice Cube are right because nothing is easy in the first time, everything is hard, but you need more practise to make it become easy for you, and i guess cuz 8 Mile was the first movie for eminem it was lil hard for him, i think he will find his new movie easy, and i can't wait to watch it
Back to top Go down
https://eminem.forumhe.com

Eminem: Ice Cube Told Me Acting Was Easy
Page 1 of 1